Sunday, February 5, 2012

Intro To My Page


Hello everyone, 
Recently I have been researching the history of kpop, namely who were the first artists and groups that helped pave the way for today's kpop artist.
After all of my research I realized that not only is the Korean music scene so much larger then what I had been introduced to, but there are so many different genres of music in Korea, not just pop. So upon having this revelation I decided I would make it my mission to introduce others to not only kpop stars of the past, but stars of different genres in Korea, as well as stars that have fallen under the radar that major kpop sites do not cover. I believe it's important to listen to and watch older Kpop videos to see just how much kpop has evolved over the years.
So I will feature an artist in every blog post, I will talk about their background and then post some of their songs, and hopefully I can help expand others knowledge of the kpop world.

So that's the plan I hope you'll look forward to it, and let me know of what you think of the artist I feature. Also if anyone would like to suggest an artist that they think needs a little love, then feel free to leave a comment and I will try and cover them. · close

No comments:

Post a Comment