Thursday, October 4, 2012

This blog now has a twitter account!!

So I decided to just go ahead and make a twitter account https://twitter.com/VastWorldOfKpop



With so many rookies debuting all the time (there have been over 90 rookies debuting in 2012 alone) I felt like twitter would be a more effective means of helping others find out about new groups that deserve attention, since writing reviews is so time consuming.

I'll still be writing reviews and features however this is just another way to introduce you guys to some great groups.

p.s. I apologize in advance for any grammar and spelling mistakes that will more then likely exist in my tweets.

p.s.s I've never used twitter before I don't even have a personal twitter account so please excuse me while I try and figure everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment