Monday, September 3, 2012

NOTE: To My Readers

Hello everyone,

I wanted to write a quick post and ask you guys a few question that will hopefully help me improve my blog and my posts.

1. Is my blog easy to navigate, can you find what you are looking for when you arrive at my page?

2. Since is seems I have a lot of people who view this blog from non-English speaking countries, have you found the google translate button helpful? Does it translate my post into understandable text in your language or is it just confusing nonsense?

3. Do you like the way I review K-Dramas? Is there any thing else you would like to know about a kdrama when I review it (such as additional information)?

4. From reading my kpop group features, have I helped introduce you to a new group or singer that you had never heard of or never really listened to before?

For the most part I like the format I use when reviewing groups and dramas, however if there is information missing that you guys would like me to cover when I write a review just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment