Saturday, January 5, 2013

Feature [16] Kai


To start off my first feature of 2013 I thought I would pick a solo artist. The guy I am about review has an amazing voice and proves that kpop is diverse. Unfornately if you were to google his name you might end up finding a page on another famous kpop star. So today I will tell you about Kai (and i'm not talking about the one from EXO).



BIO: Kai debut in 2009. He graduated at the top of his class from Seoul Arts High School, he went onto Seoul National University from which he earned a masters and then a doctorate in musicology. Kai is noted for his deep rich voice and classic style of singing. 

Fun Facts: Though his name is often mixed up with EXO's Kai, he is noted for having similar facial features as Big Bang's TOP.

OFFICIAL WEBSITES
                                                                                                                        
MUSIC VIDEOS: (he hasn't released that many MV's but he's amazing live)

눈을 감으면 (브람스를 들으며)

이별이 먼저 와 있다
사랑이란 이름

울게하소서


The Prayer (featuring Sohyang)
I would link to his itunes store but he doesn't have one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment