Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ask Me Kpop Questions

I have a new segment I want to try out. I was wondering if you guys would like me to start a segment where you ask me kpop/kdrama related questions and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Now I'm not the most knowledgeable person out there when it comes to kpop. However I do know quite a bit, I'm also becoming very well versed in the history of kpop and I'm learning of new groups every day. For instances, maybe you are looking for a good Korean ballad singer, or maybe you want to know what Trot is, those are questions I can help you with.

Since I try to keep my Features mainly the facts about the group/artist and maybe a little bit of personal reasons why I like them. I avoid going into detail about my personal reasons for liking a group/artist or perhaps who my favorite member of a group is. So you could ask me who my favorite old school kpop duo is, or who my favorite member of a certain group is.

Or with my kdrama reviews, you could ask me to go into more detail, or explain in simply terms, why I liked or didn't like a certain drama. Perhaps you are looking for a movie/tv that stars your favorite Korean actor, I can help you find a movie or tv featuring that person.

*I changed my comment status so that anyone with a google account can comment on my blog. You can also ask me question via twitter if you like. https://twitter.com/VastWorldOfKpop

The only thing I ask, is if you write a question please ask it in a respectful manner. I try to make this blog a positive place to promote underrated artist, as well as promote kdrama's. And while I do give my personal opinion I make it clear that, my readers should read the facts i've included about a kdrama in my review and decided for them self if it's a show they would like to watch.

So leave me a comment and once I get enough questions from I'll answer them in a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment