Thursday, November 1, 2012

Countdown to EPICNESS

So for the past couple of months I have been working on something, slowly but surely, that is kpop related and from what I understand will be the first of its kind to be made with such detail and made by an international fan of kpop.

Wow i'm making this sound like it's a much bigger deal then it is, but this is something that I believe kpop fans around the world will find useful.

Over the next couple of months I will drop hints as to what it is that I am planning on posting. I added a countdown to the sidebar of my blog to count the days until I reveal it, so please look forward to it.

FIRST CLUE: It is a list of some kind.

p.s. Feel free to leave a guess in the comments I would love to hear what you guys think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment